Quick error free entry of data into SAGE Invoicing, Sales & Purchase Order Processing
Q-scan software utilises a Barcode Scanner which is directly connected (tethered) to a USB port on your PC.
When you use it to scan data into an input field in SAGE, Q-scan can be set to automatically add any extra ‘keystrokes’ to the scanned information for field skips and quantities etc. required in SAGE.
This allows barcoded representations of SAGE product codes to be quickly and accurately scanned directly into fields within SAGE Invoicing, Sales and Purchase Orders or Product Lists.
If you purchase the plus version of the software you can add details of the manufacturers’ or other alternate barcodes and ‘attach them’ to the SAGE product code. Q-scan+ can also identify when a pack barcode has been scanned and can automatically enter the relevant number of items per pack.
Maintaining the Barcode Database
An easy to use maintenance screen is used to record the alternate barcodes and ‘attach them’ to the related SAGE product code. The program ensures that you are not entering a duplicate barcode.
Each barcode can be scanned or manually entered into the database.
The program includes a search facility which enables quick identification of the SAGE product code by description, product code or barcode.
In the event of a barcode being damaged an entry can be manually input via a window which will have popped up over SAGE.
Q-tron reserves the right to alter Product Specification and pricing without prior notice. E&OE.
- The overall system price will depend on requirements, we will be happy to provide a written quotation on request
- The software is provided with installation, configuration and training at extra cost
- All prices will include first year support
- Support is provided upon condition of a suitable remote link (such as VPN – virtual private network) to all sites; cover is for a 12-month period and includes all updates
- All prices are subject to VAT