Electronic Point of Sale for SAGE
Electronic Point of Sale linking ‘live’ to SAGE Products and Customers.
A fully integrated SAGE EPoS system to cater for the more demanding retail and wholesale environment. Full Sale on Account with discounting and comprehensive Cash Book and Nominal integration.
Over twenty years experience in the SAGE EPoS market place
With over twenty years experience in the SAGE EPoS retail market place, Q-tron has been able to build our new generation of Electronic Point of Sale (EPoS) software incorporating many new features.
By taking advantage of the capabilities provided by a Windows environment, this new generation SAGE EPoS has overcome the restrictions of the previous 4GL DOS product.
By making full use of the features and facilities within the SAGE accounting system, Q‑WinPos seamlessly applies these attributes to the sales counter.
Designed as a modular system, a cost effective and tailored solution can be built to cater for a diverse range of retail or wholesale and trade counter applications.
Register Settings Program
- The Register Settings program gives the user the ability to tailor the system to individual requirements.
- All settings can be ‘migrated’ to other registers in the case of multi user installations or parameters such as keyboard layout can be customised to suit.
- Our full and unrivalled integration into Sage gives a seamless flow of data to its required destination.
- The comprehensive register set up customises functionality of the customer display, keyboard printer type and receipt layout. The user is also given the ability to copy settings between tills.
Stock Item & Sales Ledger Postings
Unrivalled Nominal integration allows the register to perform complex Stock Item & Sales Ledger Postings.
Three levels of security on various functions such as Abort Sale, Price Override and Discounting. Password Protection secures all sensitive EPos related functions.
Transaction terminology further integrates cash, cheque and credit or debit card payments into the Sage nominal, allowing either a simple or complex structure.
The optional remote site module facilitates batch transfer of data when Sage is located at a Head Office or other branch.
The layout of the Register Settings is designed to look and feel familiar to the Sage user.
The Point of Sale Screen
The Point of Sale screen is designed to run on most touch screen terminals. It will also function with an EPoS programmable or normal PC keyboard in conjunction with, or instead of, the touch screen.
The clearly defined buttons are grouped to give pre-defined products and EPoS functions. A pictorial view of the printed receipt is displayed to the operator.
All keys not used in the current transaction or function being performed, become inoperable, reducing operator error.
The Point of Sale screen displays the ‘running total’ at all times as well as the ‘subtotal’ and ‘amount due’ at the end of the transaction.
When required, the ‘Product’ and ‘EPoS’ keys are replaced by a numeric and/or QWERTY keyboard for text entry.
Fast cash tender keys accurately speed the finalisation of the sale.
The facility to search by SAGE Item Code, bar code or Description is provided for speedy identification of products.
Current quantity in stock and the Sales Price are also displayed eliminating the need for a separate price look up.
By pressing logical areas of the screen, functions are activated. On screen instructions and help can be displayed to assist the user at all times. The Help given on screen can be switched off, give basic instructions or give full instructions and help for the new or inexperienced operator. Each operator can have their own level of help set within the register options.
Q-Winpos Stand-alone includes Sale on Account
Q-WinPos Windows EPoS Software for SAGE
Q-WinPos Accounts Module Interface for SAGE
Q-WinPos Pre-defined drill down touch keyboard software
Q-WinPos Price and weight inclusive barcode module
Q-WinPos Avery scale interface
Q-WinPos Advanced Reporting Module
Q-WinPos Remote Head Office Interface for SAGE
Q-WinPos Remote Site Interface
Q-scan+ barcode interface with manufacturers database
- A full range of hardware is available from leading suppliers such as Epson, IBM, Panasonic and Sharp as well as small footprint PCs from Q-tron.
- Bar code scanners and receipt printers are available to the exact requirements of the establishment.
- See our range of Q-products for bar code printing scanning and data capture systems to work in conjunction with Q WinPos.
- Full installation and training is organised with each system and consultancy services for the implementation into an establishment is available if required.
- These products include 30 days telephone installation support only. Full software support and update cover available on request.
- Hardware cover is optional and prices are available on request.
All prices are subject to VAT and delivery.
Q-tron reserves the right to alter Product specification without notice. E&OE