Sage Barcode, EPoS > Q-Sg50CrCtrl – Credit Control Tool for SAGE 50
Credit Control Tool for SAGE 50
There are plenty of options within SAGE 50 showing you details relating to Customers, Sales and Aged Debt but there isn’t one option that presents all of the details in one place that you can use to quickly identify accounts with overdue invoices and give you the information necessary to contact Customers to discuss the debt.
Q-Sg50CrCtrl has been developed to give you a tool that does just that!
Initially it searches SAGE looking for unpaid Sales Invoices that exceed the Payment Terms – if any are found the program automatically sets the Customer Status to ‘Exceeded Credit Terms’ and holds the Account.
A list of all Customers that are currently ‘on hold’ is displayed: –
The summary at the bottom of the screen shows you the total number of Accounts with a status of ‘Exceeded Credit Limit’ and ‘Exceeded Credit Terms’, the number and value of related Invoices plus an indication of the number of accounts that were automatically held due to ‘Exceeded Credit Terms’.
When you ‘click’ a customer the Details Screen is displayed which shows information about the Customer including contact details plus a financial summary: –
Notice that the program added a comment when it automatically held the account. Any entries that you add here will, of course, appear in SAGE. Pressing the ‘Posting View’ returns to the previous display.
You can produce a printed copy of the full list and details for a customer too if you need them. You can change the Status of the account to ‘Open’ by clicking the ‘New Account Status’ box at the top of the screen if you wish.
Q-tron reserves the right to alter Product Specification and pricing without prior notice. E&OE.
- The overall system price will depend on requirements, we will be happy to provide a written quotation on request
- The software is provided with installation, configuration and training at extra cost
- All prices will include first year support
- Support is provided upon condition of a suitable remote link (such as VPN – virtual private network) to all sites; cover is for a 12-month period and includes all updates
- All prices are subject to VAT