Remote Purchase Order Processing for SAGE 50
Remote Purchase Order Processing
Q-pop utilises a robust hand-help Data Capture Unit (DCU) to quickly and easily collect Purchase Order details.
The DCU is equipped with an integral CCD distance Barcode Scanner and a touch-screen display. It also has an alphanumeric keypad for manual data input.
You can choose from three different keypad layouts to best suit your requirements.
The scanned details are transferred to your computer either by ‘Live Posting’ via WiFi (if available) or manually by placing the DCU into its Charging/Download Cradle.
The System Screen
The main screen let’s you upload both the Supplier and Product data to the DCU which it uses to validate your input.
Confirmation of postings are displayed and automatically stored in the Audit Trail.
There is an option available that allows you to save your order before posting to enable you to investigate any discrepancies and make any necessary adjustments.
- The overall system price will depend on requirements, we will be happy to provide a written quotation on request
- The software is provided with installation, configuration and training at extra cost
- All prices will include first year support
- Support is provided upon condition of a suitable remote link (such as VPN – virtual private network) to all sites; cover is for a 12-month period and includes all updates
- All prices are subject to VAT
Q-tron reserves the right to alter Product Specification and pricing without prior notice. E&OE.