Remote Stocktaking for SAGE 50
Remote Stocktaking for SAGE 50 & 200
Q-data utilises a robust hand-held Data Capture Unit (DCU) to quickly and easily collect stocktaking information.
The DCU is equipped with an integral CCD distance Barcode Scanner and a touch-screen display. It also has an alphanumeric keypad for manual data input.
You can choose from three different keypad layouts to best suit your requirements.
The scanned details are transferred to your computer either by ‘Live Posting’ via WiFi (if available) or manually by placing the DCU into its Charging/Download Cradle.
Posting results of the Stocktake
- The results of the stocktake are written to the computer either wirelessly or via the DCU charger/download cradle
- The PC software allows full editing of the scanned stocktake data prior to posting to SAGE
- The stock code, quantity scanned and the current quantity in stock are displayed for comparison enabling any manual adjustments to be made
- The option to save and reload your stocktake before posting is available to investigate highlighted discrepancies
- Confirmation of postings are displayed and automatically stored in the audit trail; all current settings are displayed for easy reference at the bottom of the window
- The overall system price will depend on requirements, we will be happy to provide a written quotation on request
- The software is provided with installation, configuration and training at extra cost
- All prices will include first year support
- Support is provided upon condition of a suitable remote link (such as VPN – virtual private network) to all sites; cover is for a 12-month period and includes all updates
- All prices are subject to VAT
Q-tron reserves the right to alter Product Specification and pricing without prior notice. E&OE.