Sage Barcode, EPoS > Q-IO
Import / Export SAGE Data
Q-IO is a quick and easy to use tool that enables you to Import Data to SAGE 50 and Export Sales Data from EPoS.
(N.B. Export Sales Data is only applicable to users of our EPoS software).
You use the System Settings option to tell Q-IO the Input File Type, the Output File Type, whether to import valid records if there any errors or not and whether to update existing records.
Press a button on the Main Screen to identify the file that you wish to update; Q-IO will ask you to identify the file that you wish to import.
Depending on the SAGE file that you wish to update Q-IO will then display the relevant parameter screen. Here are a couple of examples: –
When you have selected the fields that you wish to import and have told Q-IO where in the import file to find the data you press the OK button. Q-IO validates your request and, if the input is valid, imports the data into SAGE.
When the import is complete Q-IO will display the results of the import and give a summary of the number of records that have successfully been copied and also which, if any, were ignored because they were invalid: –
N.B. If the import finds a record that already exists in SAGE, it will update any fields that have changed.
Viewing/Printing results of the import
To view the results of the import you can press the ‘Added’, ‘Unchanged’, ‘Updated’ or ‘Rejected’ button: –
- The overall price will depend on requirements, we will be happy to provide a written quotation on request
- The software is provided with installation, configuration and training at extra cost
- All prices will include first year support
- Support is provided upon condition of a suitable remote link (such as VPN – virtual private network) to all sites; cover is for a 12-month period and includes all updates
- All prices are subject to VAT
Q-tron reserves the right to alter Product Specification and pricing without prior notice. E&OE.